AERO MONGOLIA is first private airline established in Mongolia.
The airline was established in 2001 and performed its first flight domestically on May 25, 2003. Today, it has over 140 employees and operates flights to two destinations internationally, and ten destinations domestically by its three Fokker 50 aircraft, with 50 seats. It received its first Fokker 50 in May 2003 and received its Fokker 100 in January 2006. By merging with 'Monnis Group' in June 2007, Aero Mongolia took numerous actions to strengthen its management, to stabilize financial capability and to ensure flight safety.
- Aero Mongolia LLC was founded in June, 2001.
- The company first took the airline permission in October, 2002.
- Received 2 Fokker 50 aircraft in May 2003
- Performed first flight, domestically on May 25, 2003.
- Performed first international flight (destination 'Ulaanbaatar - Hohhot') in December 2003.
- Awarded the 'Satisfying Service' honor from Mongolian Western Region Research Centre, in 2004.
- Launched 'Ulaanbaatar - Irkutsk' flights in April 2004.
- Received first Fokker 100 aircraft in January 2006.
- Performed domestic flights with first jet engine aircraft in Mongolia, in January 2006.
- Launched 'Ulaanbaatar - Cheongju' flights in February 2006.
- Launched 'Ulaanbaatar - Tianjin' flights in March 2006.
- Received second Fokker 100 aircraft in July 2006.
- Aero Mongolia was occupying and performing 90% of the all Mongolian domestic flights by the time of December, 2006.
- 'Monnis Group' invested and took responsibility for the company management in June 2007.
- Enrolled as a member organization of the Mongolian Airlines Association in April 2008.
- Won the 'Quality White Golden Star' award from the World Quality Committee in September 2008.
- Received third Fokker 50 aircraft in August 2010.
- Received fourth Fokker 50 aircraft in September 2012.
- AeroMongolia passed Hart Aviation Safety standards and relaunched charter services for Oyu-Tolgoi LLC in 2013
- Type renewal project underway 2015
- Introduction of Boeing 737-700 aircraft to our fleet 2016